Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another little crafty I did.

My kids found yet another movie to drive me nuts with by watching it repeatedly for a week straight....Robin Hood. You know how it goes. They watch it and start it over and it's the only movie they will allow in the DVD player for week. Classic Disney movies I used to love are now loathed. Anyway, after watching Robin Hood for the umpteenth time the kids announced they wanted hats like Robin Hood. So, I went to my best pal, Google, and found a pattern. This is what emerged.
I'm so proud of me!  I made two while watching a movie. The kids love them!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out great! Just think, you're half way to a Halloween costume!

    I say on your profile your fave book is Pillars of the Earth - it's mine too! GREAT book :)

    ReplyDelete