Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just Getting Started

I'm new to blogging and not really sure about what my blog will focus on just yet. I have been a SAHM four five years now.
I am starting a new chapter in my life soon as I will begin homeschooling my children once they are finished with this school year. My daughter was recently diagnosed with ADHD.  After trying meds and being disappointed by the side effects my husband and I decided homeschooling would be the better alternative. 
I have also embarked on a new journey to get back to basics with food. I plan to do a lot more cooking from scratch and making healthier meals for our family. Our family has consumed many boxed and frozen meals, but I don't want our children growing up on that. I want them to enjoy and be nourished by the foods I grew up on rather than the prepackaged junk we have grown accustomed to whipping up in a flash.
I figured a blog would be a nice place to start and share my journey with others. I will share recipes and homeschooling experiences as well as any other homemaking tips. If anyone has any to share, I will gladly and gratefully accept. Ta Ta for now!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging world Crizzle! I am going to make a button for you, so that I can add a link to your blog and post it on my page. When you figure this all out you can put your button here for others to do the same. :)
    Love you!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so neat to see you blogging! I look forward to reading what you have to say in the future. I added you to my blogroll...don't think I've shared it with you before...it's called His Consuming Fire. Come on over and check it out sometime. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes I just noticed that I spelled "for" with a "u" in it. I hate when I do that stuff and don't catch it.

    ReplyDelete